The new era of internal communications: How to engage today’s diverse workforce
In today’s transparent, employee-centric workplace, the old top-down internal communications strategies no longer resonate. You need to meet today’s employees where they are to engage in meaningful communications that foster two-way dialogue and inspire them to be at their best.
In this guide, we explore why you need to invest in a sophisticated and modern internal communications strategy — and how to get started.
- Why you can no longer resort to authoritarian, one-way internal communications
- 5 common internal communications challenges today’s businesses face, from remote work to deskless employees
- The powerful benefits of improving employee engagement through strategic communications
- 8 steps to build a holistic internal communications strategy, from segmenting your audience to data-driven optimizations
- How an external partner provides fresh perspective and expertise to advance your internal communications strategy